Sertifikat CIQS 2022
Piagam Zero accident 2019-3
Piagam Zero accident 2019-1
Piagam Zero accident 2019-2
MKN OHSAS expire 2021-1
MKN ISO 9001 expire 2021-1
HSE Management System
Hazard Identification, ensure any potential hazards identified in any operations and we continue to make efforts to reduce the risk level of each job so that each job can be done safely, to avoid accidents.
Compliance to Law and Client’s Regulation, in each of our operational activities, we make efforts to always comply with applicable the law and client’s regulations realted with the operation of MKN.
Safety Inspection, as preventive measures to prevent occupational injuries, we routinely conduct inspections to ensure that employees and equipment in a safe condition in the job.
Behaviour Based Safety Program, since 2013 MKN has developing programs that oriented to the behavior of the employees in order to increase employee awareness towards safety.
Training, every employee is provided with training in order to increase knowledge, understanding, and improve competence in every job.
Preparedness and Emergency Response, to raise awareness in the event of an emergency, MKN regularly conducts emergency response training for employees and emergency response teams.
Internal Audit, in order to evaluate the extent to which the implementation of the safety management system, MKN routinely held an internal audit twice a year and Audi Surveillance by DQS once a year.
- Safety Meeting, in order to disseminate any safety program, the Department is regularly hold weekly Safety Meetings for all employees and 3 Monthly Safety Meetings for Safety Committee (P2K3).
- Zero LTI Award
- Regent of East Kutai 2012 & 2015
- Governor of East Kalimantan 2012 & 2015
- Minister of Manpower and Transmigration 2015
- Silver Award associated with K3 Program Compliance by KPC